Kate’s Kitchen with Kids: Creamy Bowtie Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/adv4life.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/newstube/functions.php on line 1651
This recipe is super fast, easy and delicious! You can use the leftover sauce for dipping crackers or bread. This recipe makes great leftovers, too!
- 3 cups (8 oz.) farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Italian Roasted Red Pepper Dressing (or any tasty vinaigrette dressing you have on hand)
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups tomato-basil spaghetti sauce
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (optional)
COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the cooking water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time. Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook 5 min. Turn chicken over; continue cooking 4 to 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through
DRAIN pasta mixture in colander; return to pan and set aside. Add spaghetti sauce and cream cheese to chicken in skillet; cook on medium-low heat 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted, mixture is well blended and chicken is coated with sauce, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm. Add sauce mixture to pasta mixture; mix well.
Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.