Kate’s Kitchen with Kids: Creamy Bowtie Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli
This recipe is super fast, easy and delicious! You can use the leftover sauce for dipping crackers or bread. This recipe makes great leftovers, too!
- 3 cups (8 oz.) farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Italian Roasted Red Pepper Dressing (or any tasty vinaigrette dressing you have on hand)
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups tomato-basil spaghetti sauce
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (optional)
COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the cooking water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time. Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook 5 min. Turn chicken over; continue cooking 4 to 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through
DRAIN pasta mixture in colander; return to pan and set aside. Add spaghetti sauce and cream cheese to chicken in skillet; cook on medium-low heat 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted, mixture is well blended and chicken is coated with sauce, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm. Add sauce mixture to pasta mixture; mix well.
Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.